Horizon Hosted Voice over IP
If you are setting up a new business, office or are thinking of replacing your ageing phone system, then the Horizon hosted VoIP system should be top of your list for consideration.
In simple terms, Horizon is a hosted telephone system that sits in a network data centre (aka, the Cloud) rather than at your premises. You can manage the system through a web interface or mobile app, and make calls over the service through an internet connection. Hosted telephony means you no longer need to maintain and upgrade a PBX on site, or over multiple sites, and removes costly long term PBX maintenance. All telephony costs can be moved to the Opex accounting model rather than committing capital to equipment.
We have partnered with Gamma, the biggest UK telecoms company you probably won’t have heard of. Their hosted Horizon Voice over IP system is able to deliver reliable and flexible telephony across the country at a cost effective price. It is suitable for any sized business, even from a one man band through to several hundred employees and is ideal for a multi-office set-up.
With the ‘One Number Anywhere’ feature, calls will get to you no matter where you are in the World.
Flexible working becomes a breeze allowing users to remain in contact when working from other locations.
It also means you have a business continuity solution for your telephony, meaning unexpected events such as bad weather or loss of use of an office won’t affect your ability to make and receive phone calls.
All this for a simple monthly subscription per seat which includes unlimited calls to UK landline and mobiles.
- Flexible call routing
- Perfect for multiple sites
- Easily configured via web portal
- Simple monthly subscription
- Includes all calls to UK landlines (01, 02 & 03) and UK mobiles
- Premium Polycom handsets or Yealink DECT cordless phones
- Business Continuity included
- Horizon is the fastest growing UK hosted telephony solution
- Multi-site deployment – only one system to buy
- We offer an extensive feature-rich bundle as standard
- Compatible with over 20 of the top CRM packages including Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics
- Free calls to UK local 01 / 02 / 03 numbers, UK mobiles and free internal calls
- In-built disaster recovery / business continuity
- In-built fraud protection
- No up front costs – fixed monthly charge per seat
- UK nationwide next gen IP network
- Support wrap with end-to-end service level agreements
- One supplier – end to end – makes your life easier